A beautiful smile is something people want. We want to look picture perfect for pictures, graduation and job interviews. Dr. James Outlaw, your Winter Park, FL, cosmetic dentist, can help.
Here are a few procedures you may want to consider to brighten your smile:
- Teeth Whitening: Do you have yellow and/or stained teeth? Part of the reason our teeth become discolored is aging. Some other reasons include smoking, chewing tobacco, drinking coffee and/or tea, and eating certain foods like blueberries. Your Winter Park doctor provides in-office or over-the-counter kits, whichever is more convenient for you.
- Dental Implants: Are you suffering from serious tooth loss? Dental implants are titanium posts that replace tooth roots. Your doctor places an abutment and a crown matching the rest of your teeth. This procedure strengthens your teeth and improves the appearance of your smile.
- Veneers: These procedures resurface an individual's teeth. Veneers cover teeth that are stained or discolored due to poor hygiene, drinking coffee or tea, smoking, chewing tobacco, or certain antibiotics containing tetracycline. Veneers can also fix mishappened, crooked, worn down, chipped, or irregularly shaped teeth and uneven surfaces and spacing, like overcrowdedness.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery: When some patients have a “gummy” smile, there's a disproportionate gum-to-tooth ratio. Cosmetic gum surgery contours and reshapes overgrown and receding gums.
- Dental Bonding: This procedure uses composite resin to cover the surfaces of your teeth for a whiter smile. The advantage of dental bonding is it can be done in one sitting in a few minutes.
To take proper care of your new cosmetic dental procedure(s), make sure you brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once before bed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any cosmetic procedures, call your Winter Park, FL, dentist, Dr. James Outlaw, at (407) 671-6506 today!